Fitness after cancer
Nordic walking for individuals, couples and groups
Free running club
Ex-NHS Manager. Slow, but happy, distance runner. Loves the outdoors.
Yorkshire lass with a mucky laugh.
I saw my doctor for a check up. She said “Your posture has improved, you’re stronger. Tell your trainer she did a great job”
Building people's confidence to exercise when they've had cancer treatment is not easy but Carolyn Garritt does it with wit, sensitivity and huge compassion. Can't wait to read her book when it comes.
Carolyn is absolutely dedicated to helping people recover from cancer and has developed an innovative service that will make that ambition a reality.
- Exercise in Cancer Rehabilitation, REPS Level 4
Exercise Referral, CYQ
- Diploma in Personal Training
Outdoor Fitness, YMCA
- Leadership in Running, UK Athletics
- Nordic Walking Accredited Instructor, Nordic Walking UK
- MSc Public Health, London South Bank University
- Boxing and pad work, Chair-based exercise, Suspension training, Older Adults
Classes and personal training in Hyde Park
Run, walk, train and Nordic walk along the River Thames
Home visits across central London